Rogers TV Ontario Service Outage - September 16th, 2019

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Rogers TV Ontario Service Outage - September 16th, 2019

is rogers tv down in Whitby?

***Added Labels***

I've Been Around

Re: Rogers TV Ontario Service Outage - September 16th, 2019

No Rogers TV service at Taunton and Enfield Rd

Service is down in Mitchell Corners

I've Been Around

Is Rogers TV down in Oshawa? Blank screen when I turn on the TV, rebooting box just got it stuck 01

I've Been Around

I have the same issues and I am in Oshawa. so it sounds like its TV is not but internet is fine.

Hey Community,

Some customers in the Durham Region may have been experiencing a disruption to their cable TV services.

Whenever an outage is posted it means that our teams are working to restore services as soon as possible. In most cases, services are back up within a few hours and often quicker than that.

Keep and eye on our Durham Service Outage post for updated information!  We sincerely appreciate your patience as we work to restore services.

RogersMaude

I've Been Around

My tv has been off since 4:30 and I am in Whitby...it is almost midnight...when is it going to be fixed???

Hello, 

@Terks22 , @Mert65, @AC941, @SumGuyV5, @yzyz

Thank you all for your patience while we were working on the resolution; the service reestablished the same night. I'm optimistic all the participants of this thread have their service restored. If not, please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps

Thanks for your participation and for your help in keeping the community a pleasant place to be.

Cheers,
RogersMoin