Rogers Provider Login Not Working on CTV GO App

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Rogers Provider Login Not Working on CTV GO App

Looking to watch ctv episodes from app. It needs my rogers id. Id seems to be workyfine on rogers app. Why cant i sign in ctv with it

*** Edited Labels/Title ***

Highlighted

Re: Rogers Provider Login Not Working on CTV GO App

Hello, @mariammehtab

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I also enjoy using the TV GO apps that are available these days so I can understand your desire to get yours working. Please answer the questions below so we can better assist you.

• Do you have any issues with any other TV GO apps such as the Global TV GO app?
  • Do you get a specific message when you try the Rogers provider login on the app?

We look forward to your response!

RogersTony

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I have the issue on Apple TV using the CTV app. On a "locked" episode it displays the website to go to activate this device: www.ctv.ca/appletv So on my computer I go to the link and enter the code displayed on the TV. It then presents the service providers so pick Rogers, goes to a Rogers logon site, I logon as I have before like on the Rogers billing site and it returns me to enter the code from the TV again. It just loops trying to sign in. 

Highlighted

Greetings @HeyItsLewy!

Welcome to the community!

I can appreciate wanting to bypass this particular looping issue as soon as possible! No worries though as I'm happy to help however I can. Would you mind confirming for us:

Have you tried this after clearing cache/cookies?

Have you tested the site on another device such as a cell phone or tablet using "desktop mode"?

Has this particular issue occurred with any other TV GO app, or on any other device?

Thanks!

@RogersAndy

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi.

I've tried to activate my AppleTV using my iPhone, my iPad and my Mac all using Safari. I just tried Chrome on my Mac and it worked!! My AppleTV is now activated.

I forgot to mention before I was able to activate my iPad using this app.

Anyways it works now.

Thanks.