Rogers On Demand not working since last couple of days

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers On Demand not working since last couple of days

Hi,

When I am going to channel 100 to access rogers On Demand, it keeps displaying the previews for the shows/movies available and never goes to the actual list to access any of the ROD contents.

It indicates that press Key "A" to access the contents but pressing that key doesn't do anything.

This problem started on Fri and still continuing...with nothing else to watch ROD used to be a saviour but that's not working either !!

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Rogers On Demand not working since last couple of days

Hello rohitks

Have you tried doing a reboot on the box to see if that will fix it? Also if you did that, i would suggest contacting Rogers cable department to see maybe they can refresh it on their end for u.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks..that worked :)...Something to watch now 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello rohitks

You are welcome! Glad it got fixed:)
I've Been Around

Silly Q - but how do you reboot the box?? I've had ROD for 2 days now...
I've Been Here Awhile

I can't get Roger's on Demand either...every time I get an 'error and a phone number' ...I call only to be told to reboot, which I have to do everytime....what gives?

I've Been Around

Taurus,

Same issue for me as well...i have to reboot (unplug, wait 10 - 15 seconds and power the box on) every few weeks.

Works each time but is a complete nuisance. I've called help desk multiple times over the last 2 weeks but gave up after being put on hold for 5+ minutes each time.

I've Been Here Awhile

I noticed my Rogers On Demand isn't working. I keep getting an error message when you try to open anything once in rogers on demand.  I tried rebooting twice but it still doesn't work.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

actually it's the same for all my on demand stations....guess I won't be renting any movies from them...'cause I won't be rebooting every time !!
I've Been Here Awhile

you sound like you have a little more serious issue then I do...I'd take the box back or get in touch with 'an actual person' at a Rogers store.
Roger's has this elaborate website but I haven't heard anything from them to rectify my problem. I may be visiting a store too or I won't be renting anything from ROD...because I'm not going to keep rebooting each time. cheers Scott