Rogers On Demand - Low Volume

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers On Demand - Low Volume

Whenever I choose something to watch On Demand, I notice that I have to put my TV volume at full in order to hear it. My volume must be set SO high, so much higher than for normal television. At first I thought it was just my television, but I have noticed it now on my laptop as well.

Is there a setting I should be adjusting for this that I don't know about. I'm watching something right now - as I type this - and the volume is set at the max on both the "On Demand" screen as well as my computer, and I can *barely* hear it.

Help!

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Rogers On Demand - Low Volume

Press the settings button on the remote to go into the settings menu. Then go into the audio settings. Try changing the audio output to other and the audio range to narrow or normal. Also try changing the volume control to variable and turning the volume on the cable box all the way up.

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Rogers On Demand - Low Volume

Thanks - I'll give it a try this evening and post my findings (in case others out there are having similar issues).