Rogers Navigator Guide

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonjaymcc
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers Navigator Guide

Rogers Navigator Guide.

Recently Monday, January 18, 2021, at 10:00 pm, CNBC channel 79 NEXTBOX Digital tuner, Rogers Navigator Guide, the listing was Street Signs Asia.

The CNBC channel 79 broadcast was AMERICAN GREED.

Is a CHATBOT providing the program listing for each channel?

***Added Labels***

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Rogers Navigator Guide

Rogers gets the guide info provided for them from a few sources.  Unfortunately if those sources are not updated with the right info from the channels, then pushed to rogers, mistakes can happen.
This can also happen when the channel last second decides to change what they are airing.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@jonjaymcc : Check out the following thread, posts 1, 3, 15 and the last few pages. This issue has been ongoing for years and Rogers is now concentrating on IgniteTV (IPTV), so I doubt the IPG situation will get any better.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/TV/IPG-Inconsistencies/td-p/350863

If you have specific programmes that you have issues with, post in that thread with the dates, times, programmes, etc and Rogers may correct the situation.

jonjaymcc
I've Been Here Awhile

Guide info is a means of following, guided by professional.
A guide is a professional in any profession that ensures those relying on a guide are not misguided or apprehended!

Is a resident expert relating to information which is a guide for veiwers to rely upon or is the resident expert guiding the response to expose his expertise as MISGUIDED, or lost.