Rogers Ignite TV Installation/Experiences/Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Rogers Ignite TV Installation/Experiences/Questions

Hey @BMan78,

I'm an Anime fan myself ^_^, with both Funimation and Crunchyroll subscriptions I try and stay as up to date as I can with all my favorite shows. Alas at this time Anime Network is not available for Ignite TV. Channel and content availability is subject to vendor agreements though so availability may change.

Stay tuned and if there's any major changes we'll keep the community updated.
PLUS ULTRA!

RogersAndy

I've Been Here Awhile

I found the Netflix app on the Rogers X1 boxes does not support interactive shows. ie. Minecraft Story mode, where you use your remote control to choose to respond to alternative story options. The Rogers provided Netflix app just craps out. But the Netflix app that I have on an Android shield box works fine. The Rogers X1 box only allows you to pause for approximately 20min before it resumes. The old PVR NB3 would allow you to pause for 2 hours. It would be nice if Rogers included the Amazon and Crave TV apps as well. Overall, I think it's very good, but there are some improvements needed.
I've Been Here Awhile

When I called to ask about the service, they immediately dropped the fee down to $50.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi TheHerald,

Rogers dropped your installation fee or your monthly fee?  

Thanks!

I've Been Here Awhile

They dropped the installation fee from $150 to $50.

Coming on PPV!
Pacquaio vs. Broner Live
LIVE: Saturday January 19, 2019 9PM ET
Preshow: 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!
Live Weigh-In January 18th @ 6PM ET

Promotional content running all day on CH 368 DTV & 430 Ignite TV until January 19th @ 9PM