Rogers Anyplace "Sorry! This content can only be viewed on your Rogers home Internet network."

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
supremepower
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Rogers Anyplace "Sorry! This content can only be viewed on your Rogers home Internet networ

I have the same problem
Rogers is the worst only reason not going to bell is the speed of internet is to slow in my area
When I called they also had no clue. Happens on all devices all platforms fix the problem.

RogersLaura

Re: Rogers Anyplace "Sorry! This content can only be viewed on your Rogers home Internet networ

Good day, @supremepower!

Thank you for your post. We are sorry to hear of your disappointment in our services. We certainly want your experience with us to be a positive one.  Let's see if we can get down to the bottom of this!

Just some clarification needed: Is the error message popping up for all programs or only for specific ones? If it's the latter, can you kindly share which channels/programs this is happening for? When you say that you've tried everything, can you please let us know what you've done to try and rectify it so we don't waste your time with traveling down the same road again?

Any additional info you can provide will be extremely helpful with pinpointing the issue.

Thanks so much,

RogersLaura

sskl1998
I've Been Here Awhile

The channels show the error message include:

2, 13, 16, 17, 18, 28, 61

Have not tried any pf the higher channels, but basically all the ABC, CBS, NBC stations.