Rogers Anyplace "Sorry! This content can only be viewed on your Rogers home Internet network."

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogersZia

Re: Rogers Anyplace "Sorry! This content can only be viewed on your Rogers home Internet network."

Hello @valeriem1,

Welcome to the Community!

In order for us to assist you we would need a little bit more info from you. Are you getting the same error message as mentioned in this thread? Is Rogers Anyplace TV working for you via the browser? What device are you getting this error on?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RogersZia

Ihrsm
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Rogers Anyplace "Sorry! This content can only be viewed on your Rogers home Internet network."

Hi, I'm suddenly getting this message when I try to access many channels on the Rogers Anytime on my home computer. I've been using it without this issue for many, many months but was suddenly shut out from using most of the channels yesterday and it continues today. 

Your assistance is very much appreciated.

RogersLaura

Hello @Ihrsm,

We appreciate you being a part of our community and thank you for your first post! 🙂

It's disappointing to hear that access to certain channels you once enjoyed are now being revoked. I'm sure this came as quite a surprise! Just some further clarification needed, if you don't mind...

1. Have you recently made any changes to the settings on your computer that may have affected your access to the Rogers Anyplace TV website? 

2. Have you recently made any changes to your Rogers TV services? (Package change, adding/removing channels or theme packs, etc.).

3. Are you able to try logging into Anyplace TV using a different computer or via the app on a device to see if the same issue occurs?

We look forward to your response!

RogersLaura

Ihrsm
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Rogers Anyplace "Sorry! This content can only be viewed on your Rogers home Internet networ

Hi RogersLaura, 

No changes to my service or my settings and I am unable to access the channels on other devices. Seemed to happen out of the blue. One day it was fine; the next, not so much.

RogersTony

Re: Rogers Anyplace "Sorry! This content can only be viewed on your Rogers home Internet networ

Hello, @Ihrsm

Thanks so much for that additional information. If this is happening on all of your devices all of a sudden then there could be an issue with your profile. We may need to send a signal to refresh your subscriptions. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started on this for you.

Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

RogersTony

zomby
I'm Here A Lot

Hello, I am getting the same thing. I have Popular TV, I was trying to load some channels like TSN, Sportsnet and its not loading: I get "sorry you can only watch content that is included in your package 1401". When I verify my TV box, no problems its working. So why suddenly it stopped working from the Anyplace TV. I try several devices, its the same for all devices. I am sure Rogers did something wrong with their latest update patches. Please fixed.

jondoe2
I've Been Here Awhile

Well at least you are getting an error. Channels that worked a week or so back are now not even in the list to choose from in the guide.
RogersLaura

Greetings @zomby & @jondoe2,

I hope both of you have been keeping safe and are doing well. 🙂

Being unable to access the content you'd like on the Anyplace TV app can be quite the disappointment, especially if these are channels that you currently subscribe to with your Rogers cable TV service. 

It sounds like you are able to access some channels but not all. By any chance, have you spoken to anyone from our technical support team to report the issue? What troubleshooting steps have you attempted thus far? (If applicable). Please try logging all the way out of the app, clearing your app cache and then logging back in again. Let me know if that fixes it!

If still no luck and the same issue persists across multiple devices then there could be a few different causes, but we'll need to have a closer look to confirm. Feel free to send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps and we can investigate this further for you. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you!

RogersLaura

zomby
I'm Here A Lot

Hello, I got it working. The only solution is to delete the IOS app. Re-installing it, login again and now it works. Sometimes the app updates doesn't work unless the app gets re-installed. Hope the future updates gets better. P.S. I hope to see Anyplace TV on Andoid OS has well. 

sskl1998
I've Been Here Awhile

I have the same issue on some US channels and even TVO.  I am definitely on the Rogers home network.  It used to work when my IP address started with 99.xxx.   My IP address now starts with 173, not sure whether this could be the issue.