Rogers Anyplace TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Rogers Anyplace TV

Lurker wrote:

Logout, and log back in. Usually solves the missing icon issue

Tried that this morning and it didn't help (per post 41 of this thread).  It did work just now. The usual weirdness on Rogers' websites continues.  Thanks for making me try it again.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

AnyPlace has been down for over a day now.  C'mon Rogers, time to get it working again.  It's not working on my iPad App, nor is it working on AnyPlace Web. On the web we get the following message:

"Internal Server Error:

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, rogers.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

Many have reported this issue here and on other forums.

I'm a Senior Advisor

A new version of Navigatr was rolled out (v 6.0.3) over the last day or so....could be related?

I'm a Trusted Contributor

"Access Error" here. 

How much do we pay for this service/month? 

I Plan to Stick Around

same for me last 2 days

"Internal Server Error:

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, rogers.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

57 wrote:

Works fine on my iPad app. Either click the appropriate channel icon on the left, or click on "live TV" at the bottom of the screen.  I assume it's similar on a phone, but I don't have a smart phone to test.

Anyplace TV didn`t work on my iPad for at least two days, but now it is working again.  Off-line I assume.

To answer my own question a couple of posts back,   Rogers Anyplace TV™ Home Edition is offered at no additional cost with your Digital TV package (excluding Digital Starter Package).  

I find it a convenient TV Guide and I can get live TV Streaming on my iPad (with a lot of pixelization at times). I have used it and you don`t get ALL the channels on your TV subscription though.   More detail is here. Anyplace TV  and here Anyplace TV FAQs

I haven`t downloaded Home Edition to my smart phone because I don`t know how much of my phone storage it will use. Does anyone know? 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

AnyPlace Web and App down again since late last night. Web says:

"We seem to be experiencing some difficulties. Please try signing in again at a later time. We apologize for the inconvenience."

With it being the weekend, we'll be lucky if it's back up before Monday...

I now get "Service Error".  They tell me it may be a problem with "my" internet connection!

I did look at the REVIEWS of Home Edition before I tried putting it on my smartphone. The REVIEWS were terrible, even worse than some of the comments about ANYPLACE TV I have seen here.  

Needless to say, this application is not going on my phone ANYTIME soon.  

I'm a Senior Advisor

57 wrote:

AnyPlace Web and App down again since late last night. Web says:

"We seem to be experiencing some difficulties. Please try signing in again at a later time. We apologize for the inconvenience."

With it being the weekend, we'll be lucky if it's back up before Monday...

Still not working this morning, but yesterday it worked on my Android tablet, but not with Firefox on my PC.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

AnyPlace is back up again for me using my iPad and FF on my PC.  Rogers may have rebooted all their servers this morning because there were issues in many different areas of Rogers website, etc.