Rogers Anyplace TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Rogers Anyplace TV

It is now called Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition. If I log into my account, it shows up. The only problem though is that it DOES NOT WORK. When I click on the option, it gets stalled on a loading page and nothing happens at all. When I click on my PVR, I get a blank page for both recorded shows and scheduled shows. 

This also reminds me that when I log onto MyRogers, I am still getting a message for home phone: Unable to retrieve your Home Phone Account details.

To be honest, the MyRogers site is simply horrible. It is slow to load, half the features on it do not work, and if you try to make changes to your on-line account you get shuffled to their on-line chat where a 30-minute wait is not uncommon and getting transferred to 3 different reps is often the case.

Conclusion - Rogers should be ashamed of their MyRogers site and just as ashamed of their customer service!!

***Edited labels***

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Rogers Anyplace TV

Though no one has replied here, I see I am  not the only one with this issue!

http://www.digitalhome.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=127977&page=22

You really have to wonder what is going on that after years of poor service through the MyRogers site, that maybe Rogers could finally get their act together. I have never seen a site with any other business as poorly functioning as the MyRogers site is and with every so-called improvement, it just gets worse!

I Plan to Stick Around

This app has totally stopped working for me. It used to be hit and miss, now it is a total miss. Guide won't load on iPhone or iPad. Uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. I have no other app that is even close to the unreliable performance of this app.
I've Been Around

The app shows that I don't have PVR. But I have the Nextbox 3.0 HDPVR... I have no idea how to get the app to recognize my box. It's pretty rediculous.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

If you just got a box, it can take 24-48 hours for one to show up.

The app generally has been up and down, MANY times.. sometimes shows all, only partial, or nothing.

Currently, its showing all my boxes and content correctly.. and has been for about a week since the guide not showing issue showed up.

I'm an Advisor

Warning: If you upgrade your iPhone to iOS 7, AnyPlace TV Home Edition no longer works. It produces an error message saying you're not connected to the internet. I have tried it several times over a period of a few days. I have both 3G and Wi-Fi on and it always connected fine until iOS 7.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Mine works fine on iOS 7. There was an update though for it a few days ago to make it compatible. Don't know if you have done an app update for it lately.

Could try deleting the app and re installing it.

I'm an Advisor

Gdkitty:

Thanks. Just tried it after reading your post and I was able to sign in, but now I have the Unavailable PVR problem. Sigh.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I just got YOUR error too Smiley Tongue

So I don't think it's specifically an iOS 7 thing, more just the app being flakey as usual Smiley Sad

I was in fine last night though

I've Been Here Awhile

You are right. They are horrible

Topic Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 7 in conversation