Rogers Anyplace TV will not work with ipad or iphone

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers Anyplace TV will not work with ipad or iphone

I have Installed the app both on my iphone as well as Ipad, after trying to login I keep getting error code E63, refer to www.rogers.com/NextBox for more information (201). I am trying to access the channels I am subscribed to but the app simply won't get past the error, is the app broken? I tried both on wifi and LTE network same issue.

Does NFL Sunday Ticket work on the Rogers anyplace TV mobile app? I subscribed to this package only for this reason otherwise the gampass is the only other option to watch NFL games.

***Edited Labels***

Re: Rogers Anyplace TV will not work with ipad or iphone

Hi @jadoogar!

Welcome to the Community!

Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the Anyplace TV App? Have you updated both the devices to the most recent iOS? 

Has anyone else in the Community experienced this? Please feel free to chime in! 

RogersZia

I've Been Here Awhile

I even upgraded my TV package from Starter to Basic Digital, uninstalled and reinstalled the app but won't get past the E63 error.

I've Been Around

I am having the same problem and I've done everything you've suggested above. My iPhone 6S is currently running iOS 10 and my iPad 1 is running iOS 9.3.5

Hi @jadoogar and @mcdalexi,

Are you guys still experiencing this issue? If yes, please reach out to us via PM  @CommunityHelps next time you're online. To learn more about our Private Messaging system, you can visit here.

RogersZia

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm having the same issues with my iPhone and iPad. I gave up a few months ago trying to get them to work. No amount reloading the app will help. Always the same error code E63!!! Help!!!

I'm an Advisor

Just a heads up - I am rocking an iPad 4 ("iPad with Retina Display") here with iOS 10.0.2, and the anyplace TV app works for me. 

Are you (@jadoogar@Fynnmccool and @mcdalexi) having issues logging onto the forums, www.rogersondemand.com or www.rogers.com?

I'm a Senior Advisor

I use the RAPTV web app. The last few days it hadn't been showing the Manage PVR icon.  Today I found that by signing out, then signing back in again, the icon was back and it worked.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Around

Has been working for months on android. Today getting this error. Try rebooting tablet but no success.

Hello @lbarker005,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I know how frustrating Anyplace TV issues can be, I watch most of my content on demand as well because it’s much more convenient than catching it live.

Have you attempted to view this application on any other Android devices or do you have any issues logging into www.rogersondemand.com and viewing it from a browser such as Google Chrome?

Regards,

RogersTony