Rogers Anyplace TV on Edge or IE11

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers Anyplace TV on Edge or IE11

Hi,

I've noticed that in Edge and IE11  the left and right arrows which allow changing channels won't disappear when on Fullscreen. The top and bottom info do disappear after 3-4 sec but not the arrows. This is not happening in Chrome. Can someone tell me if they have the same problem and if there is a solution to it or this is a bug?

Thank you

***Edited Labels***

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Rogers Anyplace TV on Edge or IE11

Using chrome OS you can't even access this website it tells you your on an unsupported browser and recommends you use Chrome, Firefox or IE11 please fix this Rogers 

I'm a Senior Advisor

Forgive my ignorance, but doesn't Chrome OS use the Chrome browser?  Is it a different version of Chrome than the windows Chrome browser?

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi

I'm talking about Edge and Internet Explorer and Google Chrome in Windows 10.

It's working fine in Chrome but when using IE11 or Edge in full screen, the arrows won't disappear.

Thank you

I Plan to Stick Around

I was just saying that the website is very buggy
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm currently having trouble logging into Anyplace TV using Microsoft Edge. After clicking on the "Sign In" button, it just remains on the same page (no messages are displayed). If however I intentionally enter an incorrect password, I do get an error message notifying me the credentials are correct. With IE 11, I can however sign into Anyplace TV without any issues.

I Plan to Stick Around

Found my own solution ... If I accessed Rogers Anyplace TV with the following address (https://www.rogersanyplacetv.com), I was able to login with my credentials using Microsoft Edge. It does not however work on Microsoft Edge if using https://rogersanyplacetv.com.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@ChanPatr  Strange. I tried both your links using Chrome on my Mac Mini and was able to get in either way...