Rogers Anyplace TV - not available outside of Canada error

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers Anyplace TV - not available outside of Canada error

Hi...My rogers anyplace tv says cannot access outside Canada. I am in Toronto and using Samsung S7 phone and Samsung Tab A 32gb that always worked previously. How can this be corrected?
Thanks amd appreciate as I see others saying the same thing.

*Added Labels*

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: Rogers Anyplace TV - not available outside of Canada error

Hello, @Bob1936.

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for joining this conversation. That error happening on both devices is puzzling. Would you please confirm the devices are running the latest app version, 13.2.027.10?

Can you please confirm that you are not running a VPN service at the router level? Just want to rule out the possibility of your IP address not being outside of Canada. 

Let's try the following on your S7 device:

• Close the Anyplace TV app if it's running in the background
  • Navigate to Apps/Anyplace TV/Permissions - make sure Anyplace TV has location and telephone permissions
  • Navigate to Apps/Anyplace TV/Storage - clear cache and clear data
  • Launch the app, enter the credentials and try streaming any video

Keep us posted. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

I followed your posted instructions...cleared the cache and data in the android settings/apps section for rogers anyplace tv and all is working again since last weekend. Thanks for your assistance. Works on the macbook pro too

Cheers

Hello, @Bob1936.

I appreciate trying the suggested fix and updating the Community. I'm happy that Anyplace TV is working on all of your devices. 

Thanks for your contribution and for your help in keeping the community a pleasant place to be.

Cheers,

RogersMoin