Rogers Anyplace TV - Content

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ERT2AB
I've Been Around

Re: Rogers Anyplace TV - Content

I'm watching various series during the pandemic (or trying, anyway), but I'm frustrated at the content updating on Rogers:
Westworld, S3 Ep. 6 not uploaded;
The Plot Against America, Eps. 1 - 3 and 5 are uploaded but neither 4 nor 6;
Devs has posted Eps. 6 and 8 but not 1 through 5, nor 7.
Why is the service so patchy? Does Rogers intend to upload these missing episodes? Or perhaps I'm missing something and I can update the listings somehow? I'd appreciate any information.

RogersLaura

Hello @ERT2AB,

A warm welcome to the Rogers Community, we hope you enjoy your stay! Thanks for posting your concern here!

I can see how it would be pretty difficult to enjoy a TV series when there are episodes missing. I'd be quite frustrated myself. ☹️

If you can please send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps, we'd be happy to submit a ticket on your account to have this investigated. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Thank you,

RogersLaura

qsgrampy
I Plan to Stick Around

Since Microsoft upgraded Edge I can only get the channels that are presently on the air. If I try to log onto anything else I get Error 1431 and I'm told to restart browser and try again with the same result. This means that I am restricted to just the top row of choices. I cannot load an episode on any older programs. Please help. Thank you. QS

RogersMoin

Hello, @qsgrampy.

Thank you for sharing your Anyplace TV concerns and welcome to Rogers Community Forums!

It's quite disappointing that you can only see the live channels when you log in to Anyplace TV. I couldn't replicate the issue on a Windows 10 PC; I can use both the Edge and Chrome browsers to access Anyplace TV. 

When you logged into Anyplace TV, have you tried different menus like TVSHOWS, MOVIES, CHANNELS or GUIDE? Can you try accessing the channel you don't see on the home screen by using GUIDE?

Please keep us posted. 

Cheers,
RogersMoin

lkalimbet
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi guys, 

I was wondering in regard to Rogers App Anyplace TV on phone. The episodes are not being updated on the app. Today is already August 20th, the last episodes date back to August 8th.  Is there are any way to update these:

90 Days Fiance: What now?

90 Days Fiance: The Other way

90 Days Fiance: Happily Ever After?

I am not able to watch the actual tv series. Therefore, would much appreciate if these were updated on the app. 

Thanks.

RogersNiki

Greetings @Ikalimbet,

Welcome to the Community Forum 😊! Congratulations on your First Post 😃!

We can absolutely look at the issue with the Rogers Anyplace TV app and the reason some of the episodes are not being updated. 

Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started. Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, Click Here https://roge.rs/31j0SXy

Regards

RogersNiki

lukewh95
I've Been Around

How about instead of "Sending a private message" you help people on here so that others with the same problem can fix it. Such a ridiculous response.

lkalimbet
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi guys. Not sure how and where to write my question. New to this. Anyways, my concern is that Anyplace TV does not update content anymore. Some shows are outdated while on TV is show is almost over. We have subscription but what the point if Anyplace isn't taken care of properly. Maybe someone could pass a message to the people in carriage of Anyplace. Much appreciated.
The shows in question : 90 day fiance, below the deck yachting, and more.

Thanks a lot.