Rogers 4K Picture and Audio Issues

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Rogers 4K Picture and Audio Issues

After 2 weeks ,2 service calls 3 supervisor visits and there are still problems watching the Leafs in 4K.

Channels 998 & 995 TSN 4k are breaking up on going.

And I am paying extra for this...

Chickdun

I've Been Around

I have that problem and Roger's can't give me a solution!
Very frustrating. Got involved with 4K to watch uhd sports broadcasts. What is Roger's going to do about this?

Good evening @Bilg1,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thanks for posting. 🙂

We definitely want to get this resolved for you so you can get back to enjoying your sports in 4K.

To help us assist you further, may I ask what type of troubleshooting steps you’ve already tried?

Typically, if you’ve already reached out to our Technical Support team and we couldn’t resolve the issue, we would either escalate a ticket to have your area checked or have a technician come out to your home to investigate further.

We understand the frustration this has caused and we're looking forward to your reply!
RogersTim  

I'm Here A Lot

Another week gone by and still no resolution to 4K signal issues.

Chickdun.

I'm Here A Lot

Had the 4K box replaced but still made no difference to signal issues.

Cancelled my 4K today . I do not see the point in paying for a substandard product.

I've Been Around

Curious - where are you?  I'm in South Mississauga with similar issues and after many calls apparently there's a tender out to do a big new fibre pull in the area that'll solve my problem.  Until then, my 4k channels are pixelating a lot.  Pretty frustrating - but at least it's being worked on and maybe Ill get credits when it's done.

I'm Here A Lot

I am in Brampton east. I do not mind paying for a good 4K signal I just cannot get one.

Chickdun

@CadillacJack wrote:

Curious - where are you?  I'm in South Mississauga with similar issues and after many calls apparently there's a tender out to do a big new fibre pull in the area that'll solve my problem.  Until then, my 4k channels are pixelating a lot.  Pretty frustrating - but at least it's being worked on and maybe Ill get credits when it's done.

I've Been Here Awhile

I have the exact problem
and on the exact same channel
did you ever figure out the problems?

Hello, @matt705.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 😃

Thank you for joining this discussion; you may want to expand on your problem. 

If you are replying to a specific post, then you can tag that user, like @UserName and mention the post number.

We look forward to seeing a detailed post with the description of the problem, channel name and number. The more details you provide, the better the Community can help you. 

Cheers,
RogersMoin