Recordings dissapeared Nextbox 3.0

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Recordings dissapeared Nextbox 3.0

hi i was wondering if you can help me , i prerecored a show at 8:00pm last week for oct 6 on wgn and when i check this morning did recoreded 

I Plan to Stick Around

@roxandtreez The agent I spoke to said that they know there are lots of bugs in that first version of the Navigatr and that the recording issue would be fixed as part of the final roll-out, so maybe they are rethinking the whole software package. That does not excuse Rogers for knowing that it had buggy software but not fixing it much,much sooner or, apparently, not telling their CSRs about it. I did ask for a credit and got $100.

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm assuming you mean it did not record. Looks like you're a victim of the buggy software, so probably nothing you can do, unfortunately, to get your recording back. You might try complaining.
I've Been Here Awhile

Just wanted to add in that this has happening to me as well, with NHL broadcast since February.

I am a Chicago fan, and reguarly record their games when I am unable to watch them live. 

I was optimistic that the problem would have been resolved by now, and to my own fault did not research that prior to the season starting.  Now that season has started, I find that Rogers still has this issue and I am unable to record a game and watch it several hours later.  Tonight I experimented and set the Dallas/St. Louis and later the Minnesota/Colorado games to record, one game on my pvr upstairs and one game on my pvr downstairs.  I verified that both games were recording and then watched the last 10 minutes of each game live.  In both instances, when the game ended there was brief period of post-game coverage followed by the message that this channel was currently not available. In both instances once that message was recevied I checked my recorded program list and the game that had just conlcuded was no longer listed. 

In a matter of weeks my cell phone contract with Rogers will be up, at which point, if no solution has been found, I see no reason to continue my relationship with Rogers (a relationship of approximatley 17 years for internet and television, and more recently involving cell and home phone). 

Retired Moderator RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator

@m30t

Welcome to the community!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I just wanted to confirm a with you, what channel(s) are you trying to record ?

Regards, 

RogersAliciaG

I Plan to Stick Around

@m30t Make sure you call Rogers and get a substantial refund. A company that knows about a problem for over six months, doesn't do anything about it and apparently doesn't even tell their front line agents about it does not deserve your money.
I've Been Here Awhile

@RogersAliciaG

The channels I have been attemtping to record are under the NHL Center Ice Package, they appear as Supersports Pack in the Guide, channels 454-465 in Toronto.

Thanks

Retired Moderator RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator

@m30t

Thank you for confirming this for me, 

I just have one other question. 

Do any other recordings provide you with this same issue?

Regards, 

RogersAliciaG

Highlighted
I've Been Around

We recorded a bunch of shows this week to watch and now my PVR will not play them it just tells me it was either deleted or there is not enough resources available????

I'm a Senior Contributor

@Doll1  Take a look at this post in a different thread for the cause and what you can do about it.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/PVR_settop_boxes_remotes/message...