Re-registering for rogersondemand.com (de-linking accounts)?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re-registering for rogersondemand.com (de-linking accounts)?

It's a bit of a strange question but how do I re-register for Anyplace TV (rogersondemand.com) (I know I can't do it myself but who do I ask without getting a textbook reply)?  I had to re-register for MyRogers with an email address instead of a login name some time ago and I can log in into rogersondemand.com with those new credentials but it's completely broken and even has the postal code in My Profile--->Personal Info tab that is 6 years old (from the time I first tried anyplacetv in 2010, which new users don't even have to provide anymore). I can't change it and tech support (both phone and chat) are not helping at all (seems they can't change it either lol). Is there a way to re-register anew for anyplace tv the same way you can re-register for a new MyRoggers account? I think doing it all anew will be better than trying to fix all that mess spending more hours on the phone. Thanks in advance for any input.

***Edited Labels***

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Re: Re-registering for rogersondemand.com (de-linking accounts)?

Hi @Vikentieff

Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Let’s figure this out for you!

What happens when you try to log into RogersOnDemand.com, is there an error?

Under Profile on MyRogers, is the account registered the correct account number?

Please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps the next time you are online and we can assist your MyRogers profile.

@RogersPrasana

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Re-registering for rogersondemand.com (de-linking accounts)?

Thank you for the reply. I sent a PM to CommunityHelps. I've provided them with a very detailed request and I hope they can help me resolve the issue. If CH can't do it, I guess we would need to ask the back office team for assistance.

Thanks!