Raptors VS Knicks game not on in 4k???

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Raptors VS Knicks game not on in 4k???

Channel 999 shows raptors vs knicks for 8:00. When you open it its showing some other programing and not the game. Is anyone else having this problem? Rogers customer service has a 1 hr wait so I decided to try here. I got rogers specificly to watch raptor games in 4k so I hope this does not happen again. 

***Edited Labels*** 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Raptors VS Knicks game not on in 4k???

Hello @m3richie

Yeah i was wondering the same thing as well but I noticed that same thing yesterday as well. I wonder what is going on
Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hello @m3richie,

I spoke to our second level support and as per the 4K schedule, the game was not scheduled to air tonight in 4K. We have reported the guide showing incorrect information. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thanks, 

RogersHassam 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RogersHassam

Thank you for the update!. Hopefully the next game is in 4K!!
I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like this is still occurring on the schedule, where 4K programming is shown to be aired but never is....i can imagine that there is still a lot of bugs to work out and there our continuous software and hardware changes to deal with bringing a new service on board, any updates on this problem would be appreciated....