ROD not working

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: ROD not working

BTW...
the code for the volume control in the intructions is WRONG! I had to go online to find the correct one.
I'm a Senior Advisor

@user562 wrote:

Had the box last year with NO PROBLEMS. Meanwhile my cable bill comes and I've been charged for an extra outlet and and my monthly fee has increased due to my signal being "digitized"?
An extra charge that someone at Rogers store said I needed to get ROD.
Service guy on phone said he never heard of this! I'll now return the cable I bought and now consider changing to Bell like the guy at the electronics store suggested!!!!
I'LL CONTINUE TO WAIT.

What package do you have? How many outlets authorized? What cable boxes and/or digital adapters? I thought all digital packages included ROD. It's on the remote. It's a money-maker for Rogers if you order extra cost movies as such.

The earlier packages had an additional digital charge, whereas the current ones have it included (hidden).

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm Here A Lot

I have 2 adapters but i was told no charge. Basic cable with 1 outlet for tv and 1 for computer. I
expected a one time fee for the box like last year
but didn't get it. Im getting sportsnet 1 for free though?!
I'm Here A Lot

WELL, LOW AND BEHOLD..... MY R.O.D IS WORKING!!!

Had to call support and explain for an hour, was told somone would contact me.... no call but tried ROD a week later snd it's working.

I've Been Around

london.

On demand not loading Rebooted. No luck Been with Rogers for years but recent problems are really pushing my loyalty. Tech out recently signal is good. Becoming very frustrated