Program in Guide not accurate on Channel 774 - Cine Latino

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Program in Guide not accurate on Channel 774 - Cine Latino

Hello, I subscribe to Cine Latino on cable 774. The films listed on the Guide do not correspond to the films being shown on cable 774. So, when the Guide indicates that "La Historia" is being shown at 2 PM, that film isn't being shown, but rather "Las Chicas" is. When I called Cine Latino in Miami, they confirmed that what I was seeing on screen was NOT the movie they were currently showing, even though the Guide indicated it was. Cine Latino advised me to drop my cable provider and sign up with Sling TV, since the problem was with my cable tv provider and not Cine Latino.  I've missed the few great movies there have been on Cine Latino because of this problem. 

Does anyone at Rogers or in one of the community forums have a fix or workaround for this problem?

Thanks in advance for your help.

**Labels Added**

Highlighted

Re: Program in Guide not accurate on Channel 774 - Cine Latino

Greetings @chdiamo1!

Thank you for gracing us with your presence and congrats on your very first post! 

Having your guide info match with the programming that is being aired is extremely important and can definitely make or break your viewing experience! We certainly want to get to the bottom of this! 

We typically receive the channel feeds directly from the broadcasters of the network, so we'll need to investigate further to determine if the error is at our end or theirs. 

Can you kindly send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps so we can look into this for you? For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you kindly!

RogersLaura

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers Laura, how do I send you a private message about the inaccurate channel guide for 774, Cine Latino?

chdiamo1

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The instructions links are included in her post. Here are the instructions again.  You can also click on @RogersLaura and then send her a PM (right side of screen - "send this user a private message"). You need to be logged into the forum to do this.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Rogers-Community-Forums-Blog/Get-to-know-your-Community-How-To...