Poster Art is gone from Navigator

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Poster Art is gone from Navigator

I have a nextbox 3.0, a few weeks ago my Poster Art for recorded/scheduled programs started disappearing, now all of it is gone. I have already rebooted, opened 3 chat sessions with Rogers Techs, they zapped the box 3 times. I have also done a factory reset. None of this has fixed the issue. Is there a fix?

**Labels Added**

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: Poster Art is gone from Navigator

Hello @CompuChef!

Thank you for being a member of the Rogers Community Forums and congrats on your very first post! 😃

It's very odd that the poster art for your scheduled and recorded programs would be missing like this! It's the first I've heard of this happening on such a large scale.

We ran some tests on our end to see the results and we do notice that a few of the recordings are missing the poster art. You mentioned that you have already chatted with 3 different technical support agents. Did they submit any tickets for you for this issue? If so, when were these tickets submitted?

We'd like to have a closer look into this for you and review the notes left by our tech team. If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Kind regards!

RogersLaura

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@CompuChef : Zapping the box may not be enough, especially if you have poor signal issues at your home or in your neighbourhood. I suggest you give Rogers a call to have them check the signal at your home/neighbourhood. They can do this remotely.  Poor signal is the cause of most of the problems that people have with their boxes.  Here's a post on the topic of signal issues.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/TV/Nextbox-3-0-PVR-Skips-Recorded-Playback-Only/m-p/387839#M42...

I've Been Here Awhile

So in the past 2 weeks I have got a tech to my place to check the signal strength, bi-directional communication, and the hardware, and all was fine. He suggested that I get my nextbox refurbished. I took my nextbox apart, removed the hard drive, wiped out all the partitions, then put it back and let the nextbox format it. Still didn't fix.

I decided to just live with it, then today when I got home suddenly all of the recordings & scheduled recordings had poster art (after not having poster art for months). Not sure how this got fixed but it did.