Picture and Audio doesn't match

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Picture and Audio doesn't match

From Downtown Toronto---

I've been watching CBC Newsworld [channel 26] on and off all day and while the picture is perfect, the audio sounds like it's coming from CBC Radio.  It's only happening with that one channel, not any other.  And it's continued all day.

Is that something to do with Rogers or CBC?

Thanks

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Picture and Audio doesn't match

Make sure you haven't pressed an alternate language button.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Make sure you haven't pressed an alternate language button.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you!   That was exactly the problem.   Being technically challenged, I never would have figured that out.   Thanks again 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Audio Video Sync on NBC Boston

Anyone else have trouble with this channel. Has really been on and off for months but last night and this morning was so bad i called in.Lips kept going 1-2 seconds after voice. They opened a ticket .Tonight i checked it and was bad and just then a message came on saying they were having technical issues.came back on a few seconds later and was good.Only lasted about 2 minutes and out of sync again. Very annoying to the point of unwatchable. I am in southern NB.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

That is not the issue.sounds like another audio from another feed was that issue.mine is the lips not matching the audio which is correct for the show.i guess i will rely on rogers to fix it.by the way i don't even have an alternate language button.

Highlighted

Hi @phil57,

Audio/video sync problems are super annoying and make it hard to follow what's going on. 

Are you only experiencing this issue with the 1 channel? Have you tried rebooting your digital box? 

Please keep us posted and I'm hopeful we can get to the bottom of this!

RogersShaun

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes ,just this channel. I was watching it this morning ,it was bad. then the same message came on it saying it had technical difficulties and in a couple seconds the picture slightly flashed and it was fine and has been all day

Highlighted

Hey @phil57,

Thanks for the update!

I'm glad to hear it seems to be fine recently. Please do keep us posted if you continue to experience any issues!

RogersShaun