Pairing a Bose Solo 5 soundbar with Rogers 1056B03 remote
Hopefully there is a code for this soundbar - I can 't find it. To usual invitation to go urcsupport.com is a non/starter: the only options there are 1056A03 and 1056B04...
So which pairing code would result in the remote's PWR button to turn ON/OFF the 8642 box, the SamsungTV (UN46D6900WF), and the Bose Solo 5 soundbar simultaneously? Right now the box and TV works in perfect harmony...
Re: Pairing a Bose Solo 5 soundbar with Rogers 1056B03 remote
Here are my comments/suggestions.
1. I believe that the codes for all of the 1056 remotes are the same.
2. I went to URC website and found code 1933 for Bose. Did you try that?
3. If that doesn't work, try "I don't know the model" under Bose and it'll give you more suggestions (1629, 1841).
4. You'll then need to programme the remote to control on/off all three devices.
5. And you'll need to set "Volume Lock" of the Rogers remote to control the Bose, not the TV
6. Alternatively, you may be able to control the TV's output volume on the TV's optical output fed to the Bose. For that you'd need to turn off the TV's internal speakers and say you're using "external". This is usually found somewhere in the user audio menu for the TV.
7. Here's the Operating manual with codes and instructions.