Package Changes? International Film Channel?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Package Changes? International Film Channel?

By the "best entertainment experience" do you mean you've decided to make us SPEND MORE MONEY to continue to get the channel? Will it or will it not infact cost more for those of us without the extra packages? 

I'm a Trusted Contributor

It is all explained here! 

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Channels/page/1/thread-id/3740

Your VIP package no longer includes IFC. It has been replaced with Crime + Investigation because Rogers thinks that will improve your entertainment experience!

I'm Here A Lot

Thx for the 2 response people! Wish we could get this out on a more Kitchener, Roger, area per person basis!

Really unbelievable that we have to submit to the abusive situation.

1steve

I'm Here A Lot

Wonder if Rogers is pulling this particular "rip off" before the new new cable laws become in effect. The one that allows the customer to delete and add new channels to their package? I think, most of us would be down to the 4 channel senerio experience mentioned by "waveparticle" and "johnnyrockets"! At a approx. $1 per channel, as per current bills, we might actually recieve what we pay for!
I'm a Regular

What a RIP OFF rogers takes away a good channel and gives us a crappy one that only plays 2 or 3 shows (that suck) on a loop and then have the nerve to say it's to "improve" customer experience please, I can't wait until we can either make our own packages or I finally get rid of Rogers all together

I've Been Around

I think we should have been informed. IFC had a good line up. Not a smart change for Rogers!
I Plan to Stick Around

Yup, Rogers is the scum of the Earth.

I am cancelling my service this month. Enough of this crap. 

I'm Here A Lot

Gotta love how their customer 'service' team is just like tough, deal with it.  What kind of 'service' is that?!

I've Been Around

they dropperd ifc and gave us ci,  i thoght we already had ci

I've Been Around

This is an incredibly bad move by Rogers.  We liked the IFC channel and it was part of our package for years......taking it away makes no sense......especially since we were locked in for 2 years for our package.....why isn't Rogers locked in for what they provide?