PVR playback and Home Phone call alerts

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

PVR playback and Home Phone call alerts

Usability suggestion: when there is an incoming call, Home Phone sends an alert to the screen with a few choices for handling the call. Unfortunately it doesn't allow you to pause the movie you are watching while you answer the call, so you have to mute the audio, answer the call, and then rewind the movie after answering the call. This should be fixed!

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: PVR playback and Home Phone call alerts

@BobF4321 wrote:
Usability suggestion: when there is an incoming call, Home Phone sends an alert to the screen with a few choices for handling the call. Unfortunately it doesn't allow you to pause the movie you are watching while you answer the call, so you have to mute the audio, answer the call, and then rewind the movie after answering the call. This should be fixed!

If it's never been designed that way then it can't be fixed, it needs to be implemented by engineers so this means u have offered a suggestion and I'm sure they will appreciate u r feedback.  I'm wondering why I never thought of that myself then again I don't got a pvr so I never thought of this.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: PVR playback and Home Phone call alerts

Yeah, its not a 'fix' more of a re-programmed to do so.

If a call comes in, you can hit EXIT and that will remove the call screen from the display, and you can hit pause then.