PVR not recording.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

PVR not recording.

I've noticed in the past few months of using Rogers TV service is that sometimes when you try to PVR a show it's not always that show. I've had this issue more with movies then I have sitcoms or other shows, but it's not a 1 time thing. This happens maybe 3 or 4 times a month. I know setting up schedules is time consuming but you always got to double check and make sure that show is actually playing at that time, on that station. It might be the same channels (don't always check), but this happens quite alot. If you've had these issues and know what channels they happen on, I would post them if i could remember. Honestly, if they were a little more careful I would trust the Guide, but with all the screw ups from Rogers i never know if that's what i am actually going to be watching or not.

Is it sad to say this has happened on AMC.....Refering to my last post. 😉

***Edited labels***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rogers doesn't like the pictures I uploaded so I don't think they will like any of my hilarious signatures too.
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: PVR not recording.

I don't think that's really Rogers' fault.  If a show was supposed to be shown at a certain date and time and then the station decides to change it, it's not their fault. For instance, sometimes sporting events run long and then the show that's supposed to air at that time, doesn't air until later.

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: PVR not recording.

@Punk_Out wrote:

I've noticed in the past few months of using Rogers TV service is that sometimes when you try to PVR a show it's not always that show. I've had this issue more with movies then I have sitcoms or other shows, but it's not a 1 time thing.

I've found that at least a couple of times when I scheduled a show early and apparently the schedule changed closer to the time of the show. It happened when I scheduled the qualifying on a Saturday and race on the Sunday of an F1 race. The European qualifying and races usually start at 7:55 a.m. our time, so start watching the recording after I've had breakfast on Sunday morning. This time when I went to watch, I saw it hadn't been recording, so I could onlt watch it live from about half-way through on TSN2 instead of TSN1, where I had it scheduled. It seems TSN had switched the channels after I'd scheduled the recording.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation