cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PVR list of recordings not accessible

Mgriv
I've been around

I had called Rogers to cancel the cancellation request I had in for the end of the month. Agent said she had to reinput all my devices back on. One nextbox PVR which was the only rental said not authorized. That finally worked itself out but now error when I try to go to my PVR list of recordings. It says DVR function is not active and to call in. Trying to see what the issue could be so I can guide them as had a time with agents yesterday! I think I was on for a total of 4 hrs trying to resolve issues. Everything was working fine until I called to say I don't want to cancel for Feb 28 keep my services on please.

*Added Labels*

1 REPLY 1

Re: PVR list of recordings not accessible

RogersTony

Hello, @Mgriv

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can imagine how disappointing it is to be unable to access your PVR recordings since deciding not to cancel your services.

Sorry to hear that you spent so much time trying to get this resolved without a solution. I am confident that the agents on the phone would have covered the basic troubleshooting steps. We'd like to review the notes on file to see if we can determine what is causing the PVR functionality to fail after reactivation was completed.

Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps so we can get started on this for you.

Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation