Outlander new episodes on demand?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Outlander new episodes on demand?

And how do I send a private message?
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@tmorgan:

Please see the links in post 20 of this thread.  You'll need to be logged in to PM.

I've Been Around

Is Outlander Season 3 currently available on demand?

Would appreciate if anyone can confirm if season 3 Outlander is available on demand? I read online that it was released last year and available on Rogers on Demand, but I am unable to find.

Many thanks!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@ksfreer : Check out posts 15, 18 of this thread. It's highly likely that the OD rights have expired by now as they are usually only available for a few weeks (depending on the programming).

I've Been Here Awhile

I am guessing this must be an issue again this year? Will it be added to on demand - I pvr’d and it ran longer than expected, would like to finish the episode 😣

Hello, @Chelleyray1.

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for posting your query in the Community. We are working hard to ensure new shows are posted consistently 48 hours after they have aired by the broadcaster. There are exceptional situations which can cause delay, but our goal is to always have the latest shows available to you within 48 hours.

We can submit a ticket for you for the missing episode, send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. Please check our blog if you require assistance with the private messaging.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

I tried to message you privately, but didn't seem to work - I see it is on demand now on my tv, but on my Rogers anywhere account, it shows it is there, but nothing happens when I press play?

thank you!

Hello @Chelleyray1,

Thanks for your reply!

Glad to hear it now appears, it's a step in the right direction.

Have you been able to watch it since you posted?

If not, I'd recommend you to reboot your terminal and try and press play again.

Keep us posted!

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

No - when I use the app, it appears but won’t play - almost like it is just a picture of a play button - have tried on several devices with no luck.

Hey @Chelleyray1

Sorry to hear it's still an issue! Can you confirm for me if any other shows are working? Or is it only this episode that's not responding when you click play? 

RogersAndy

Topic Stats