Outlander new episodes on demand?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Outlander new episodes on demand?

I have an active account. I have W network too. I can access Outlander season 3 episodes 4 & 5 through ROD on my cable box, but I cannot access any episodes of the show on https://www.rogersanyplacetv.com/. I was viewing that show through the old website, using my online Rogers account; the same account I am using to access this forum website.

Thank you for confirming this information @justincranford9!

We appreciate you took the time to bring this up to our attention.

Although I am unable to assist you further for now, I wanted to take the time to let you know we are grateful for your feedback. We're currently looking into this for you. Smiley Wink

We reached out to the team in charge of this content on Rogers Anyplace TV and provided them with the detailed account of events. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter.

As soon as we hear back, we'll make sure to update this thread. Stay tuned!

RogersMaude

I'm Here A Lot

Outlander.... why not have all shows??

I don't understand why Rogers limits the past shows in ondemand. I want to see Season 3 episode 1 on Outlander but it only has episodes 6-8 listed, or something to that effect. Why not have ALL THE SHOWS ALREADY AIRED??!! That would make more sense. Seems you guys at Rogers do this for many shows and it boggles the mind. PLEASE FIX THIS AT ONCE!

I'm Here A Lot

AND??? Have you figured out why you can't show ALL THE EPISODES THAT HAVE ALREADY AIRED???

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@tmorgan:

The rights for certain programming is negotiated separately between the service provider and the rights holder (usually the content producer).  This can include SD, HD, OTT, Streaming, Internet, On-demand online, OD on STB, etc.  Along with the rights to show the programming, there are time limits also negotiated.

That is why sometimes not everything is available.

I'm Here A Lot

Yeah but you would think that you would have all episodes available while the season is in progress?? Anywoo... I now have no way to watch Ep1 of this Season 3 which is troublesome.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Rogers reads these threads, so now that the issue has been highlighted, perhaps this oversight will be corrected.

Hello @tmorgan and @57.

I know it's not what you want to hear but there isn't an oversight here. I know it's tough because I've personally had content fall off On Demand before I could watch it too.

As stated earlier, there is a contractual agreement when it comes to ROD content. This includes the amount of time we can keep episodes available On Demand. Do keep in mind that we always post an expiry date for the content too! So if you're crunched for time and haven't recorded an episode on your PVR, take a quick glance at On Demand to determine how long you have to watch it before it's removed.

Regards,

RogersCorey

I've Been Here Awhile

This answer does not make sense for what I am seeing. This is as of yesterday.

Rogers Channel 100 - Outlander season 3, episodes 5-8 are available

www.rogersanyplacetv.com - Outlander season 3, episodes 6-7 are available

No episode 5 or 8 on the website.

Hello @justincranford9,

We'd like to take a closer look at this for you and may need to escalate this to our Video Networking teams to see what is causing the content issues on the Website.

Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps the next time you're online and we can escalate this for you.

For more information on our private messaging system check out our blog.

RogersTony

Topic Stats