Outlander new episodes on demand?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Outlander new episodes on demand?

I see episodes 1-8 of Outlander are available ON DEMAND. Anyone know if or when the newer episodes (9 and later) will be made available.?

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: Outlander new episodes on demand?

Hello @ghcharters, Welcome to Rogers Community Forum!Smiley Happy

Thank you for your post, I tried searching “On Demand” for Oultander and was able to find Episode 12 and 13 but couldn’t locate 9, 10 and 11. I have reached out “On Demand” department for the information and I will update as soon as I get the details.

Thank you for your patience,
RogersMoinSmiley Happy

I've Been Around

Just finished watching Outlander episodes 1-8 but disappointed that the rest of Season 1 is not available on Shomi. I see there was an inquiry back in May, is there any updates? Thanks

I've Been Around

I just recently watch 1 through 8 and would love to know when the rest are going to be available.

I've Been Here Awhile

Does anyone know why "Outlander" is no longer on the new Rogers on demand?

I'm a Trusted Contributor

I see that all the season 3 episodes are available "On Demand" on the W Network.
I've Been Here Awhile

rogers in demand directs me to the new site and i do not see outlander under tv shows....

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Sorry. I thought you were looking the episodes on the TV. (On Demand ch 100) . I see now that you specified ' the new on demand'
I've Been Here Awhile

I watched Outlander Season 3 Episodes 1-3 on the old https://www.rogersondemand.com/ website. I went to that site yesterday and it now redirects to https://www.rogersanyplacetv.com/. The show Outlander is missing from that new website.

Google remembers the link for the old website is https://www.rogersondemand.com/OnDemand/Show/outlander_3?lang=en, but that too redirects to the new website and searching for the show comes back with zero results.

There was no notification about a new website, or that Rogers was removing some of the available shows. Why is it missing from the new website? Please fix it.

Good evening @justincranford9,

Thank you for your contribution & Welcome to the Rogers Community!

I know what it's like to want to continue watching a serie you just started! While I hope you were able to get the answers to your questions since you posted, I can imagine that this must result in some inconvenience. I thought it would be appropriate to address some of your inquiries.

With the most recent version of Anyplace TV, you'll get access to channels and content based on your TV subscription. Some of the content may not be available when you aren’t at home and the content may also vary depending if you access the platform from mobile, to digital box, to website.

In order to successfully access the content on Rogers Anyplace TV, you'll need:

• A Rogers Digital TV package subscription.
  • A Rogers digital terminal that you rent or own (digital adapters are not supported).
  • An active internet or wireless data connection.
  • A computer with an up-to-date Chrome browser to access Anyplace TV online, or a smartphone/tablet running iOS or Android to use the Anyplace TV app.
  • A MyRogers profile, with your Rogers Digital TV account linked to it.

To help you in finding the root cause of the issue you are encoutering, could you confirm whether you have an active Cable account and are currently subscribed to the W Network?

RogersMaude

Topic Stats