OutTV HD

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

OutTV HD

I know it's not the most popular channel, but I love it.

Like other channels.. the HD version of OutTV seems to only be available in Ontario.   Being in New Brunswick.. it's yet another HD channel I am missing out on.

Another note about OutTV.. the SD channel picture quality is absolutely terrible.  I know many SD channels look sub-par after experiencing HD programming, but I find OutTV especially low quality. 

Can anyone in Ontario who has this channel in HD (channel 474 I think) please post a comment about whether the HD feed is up to par on regular HD quality?

And if any of the Rogers mod's are reading this.. will OutTV HD be expanded out of Ontario?  I like a lot of the programming on OutTV but it's become increasingly hard to watch as the SD picture quality seems to be getting worse and worse.

***Edited labels***

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: OutTV HD

HD version looks like good HD quality in Ottawa.

I Plan to Stick Around

Is Rogers service consistent? Yes, Atlantic Canadians consistently get no response to our simple questions.

I'm NOT a Rogers employee; I was a satisfied customer, but not anymore.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks mfait.  Good to hear the HD is on par with other HD channels.   The SD channel just looks awful.

Now if Rogers would just bring it to me in New Brunswick.. I'll be a happy camper.

I've Been Around

I have the same issue myself. I was a Bell customer and had OutTV HD with them and I'm disappointed not to have it with Rogers. This may be a reason to switch back to Bell since it is one of our favorite channels. Not as pleasant to watch in SD with rogers.
Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hey @gbernier44,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums :)!

Like you, I definitely prefer my content in HD as well. Unfortunately, as of now we have no update on if/when OutTV would be available in HD in the Atlantic region on the Rogers Network. We will definitely update the Community if there is an announcement in the future. 

You're more than welcome to share your suggestions here.

Regards,

RogersCilio

I've Been Here Awhile

What channel is the on demand Out? I lost it.  They used to have great stuff like Carrie to stream.

I'm a Senior Advisor

I have OUTOD on 297 with VIP.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@HarryCol wrote:

What channel is the on demand Out? I lost it.  They used to have great stuff like Carrie to stream.

The channel may depend on your location (varies sometimes with city or Atlantic Canada for example) or if you have digital cable TV or IgniteTV.  For Digital TV you can use the following link to search for channels (or scroll down - they are in alphabetical order):

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/tv#/channels

Out doesn't appear to be part of a regular package, but rather is $4 stand-alone or $10 as part of the "Variety" theme pack. @OLDYELLR may have it as part of an old grandfathered pack which no longer applies.

If you're on IgniteTV you may need to sign in (check availability, etc) to see your channel listings.

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 8 in conversation