Only getting SD feed of OUTtv.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Only getting SD feed of OUTtv.

I just subscribed to an individual channel, OUTtv to be specific, and on my nextbox only the SD channel is available (ch 269). The HD feed of the channel (ch 474) says it is not authorized.  I thought when you subscribe to a channel you would get the SD and HD feed if they are both available.  I can see that the HD version of the channel is available in a specialty pack, but I only want the one channel.

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Only getting SD feed of OUTtv.

Some channels, the SD and HD are included the same (usually any of the ones under the CORE basic, vip, etc packages).

Any other specialty ones.. it can be hit and miss.. the HD version not always included 😞

I'm a Senior Advisor

So which did you order? 269 or 474? They're both greened out (unauthorized) in my Guide. Usually when there's SD on a lower channel and HD on a higher one, it automatically gives you HD on both if you have a HD box and TV.  Maybe Rogers thinks you'll get HD on 269. I would call Rogers again as ask why you have to watch in SD or if there's an extra charge for HD.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Here Awhile

I ordered the channel online through myRogers. It didn't give me the channel number and I wasn't able to order through the remote.

So I just gave rogers a call and they said it may be a signal issue. So they're sending a tech out tomorrow.
Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation