OnDemand missing epsiodes

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: OnDemand missing epsiodes

Is season 3 of Better Call Saul available on Rogers On Demand? I don't have AMC at the moment and want to know before I pay for the theme pack that includes AMC. 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I'm not sure it's the case for AMC, but be aware that just because you subscribe to a particular channel, it doesn't mean you have access to it on-demand.  Some channels require the VIP package to access OD.  Make sure you check.  The reason for this is because the rights for each method of "transmission" are negotiated separately - SDTV, HDTV, Streaming, OD via cable box, OD via Computer, etc.

Saul is available OD, per discussions on the previous page of this thread.

I've Been Around

Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 the on demand is missing eps 9, 10, 12 - 16.

It jumps from ep 8 - 11.

How do we report that episodes are missing? 

After its reported, does it ever get resolved?

Hi @JT_Perry1,

Welcome to the Community Forums!

Missing a handful of episodes is definitely a pain, and sure does make it hard to marathon a season!  I've seen instances where we'll remove an episode or two from On Demand for various reasons, but this seems like a lot.

I'll recommend reaching out to us via private message so we can escalate a ticket on your account. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps.  For more information on our Private Message system, please see this page.

RogersShaun

I've Been Around

Hello
I got this Rogers TV package only because my kid enjoys Peppa pig and Wiggles. And i use on demand for these shows.
Couple of weeks ago, i could see Peppa pig was removed and today most of Wiggles episode were gone too.
Is Rogers going to get more episode back on 'On Demand' or is it bye bye for those greats show which my kid only watch.... Any idea?

I've Been Around

My kids watch Peppa Pig and this is one of the reason why I have cable. Peppa Pig was removed from ROD and I am highly upset about this move. I am currently contemplating if I should switch providers, I've have been a loyal customer for many years but now this without notice is unacceptable.  Rogers do better or Ill have no choice but to take my my business elsewhere.

Hello @kishee & @DJN0224,

Welcome to the Community Forums, and thanks for your posts. 

I can understand how frustrating it is to lose access to On Demand programming, especially the kids' favourites.

Unfortunately, it appears that the rights have expired for both Peppa Pig and The Wiggles, and are no longer available On Demand. We do have a ton of other great programming available on Rogers On Demand and Kids Zone!

RogersShaun

I've Been Around

Re: OnDemand missing episodes

missing episodes 9 and 10 of season 3 billions

Where are they?  Search does not find them.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I don't see those episodes either on channel 311, TMN.  I suggest you use the following link to advise them:  I have found the "concerns" link quite useful.  

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/contactus/share-a-concern

Make sure you watch before July 17:

http://www.themovienetwork.ca/billions

If you're lucky, someone from the forum will contact the appropriate person to fix this oversight.

I've Been Around

Global on Demand "Reverie"

Hoping Reverie will be updated soon on Global on demand!