OnDemand missing epsiodes

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: OnDemand missing episodes

Better call Saul - on demand

Why hasn’t the third episode of season 4 of better call saul been uploaded via on demand? It’s been more than 4 weeks.

I'm a Senior Advisor

All I see there is Episode "00", a 1-minute promo, and Episode "02" of Better Call Saul.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Hello, @cori-m

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 

Thank you for posting your query in the Community. We try to make the content available as soon as possible after an episode airs on TV. It should certainly not take that long for that episode to become available through Rogers On Demand. 

We can have a ticket submit for you so that the On Demand team can investigate and make the missing episodes available. please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can check our blog for assistance with the private messaging.

@OLDYELLR - Thank you for checking the missing assets and sharing your finding with the Community. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Around

On-demand skipping episodes. Why has Rogers on demand skipped episode five of a discovery of witches?

***EDITED LABELS***

I'm a Senior Advisor

Just checked AMC on ROD and Better Call Saul is not even there anymore and Search comes up with nothing. Wouldn't allowing past episodes to be seen encourage people to watch future ones? Sometimes the "logic" behind this really baffles me.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Hello @activ8dr,

It is quite strange that the latest episodes of A Discovery of Witches aren't currently showing for you On Demand. 🙁 Can you please confirm if you are located in the Ontario region or the Atlantic region?

When I search for this TV series by going to Rogers On Demand channel 100, it does show that episodes 5 & 6 are available to view. Can you please try accessing channel 100 and select the following options?

CHANNELS > Dramas & Comedies > AMC > A Discovery of Witches

Please let us know if this works! 😊

Thanks!
RogersLaura

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Just as a test, when I went to Anyplace yesterday, it only showed 1-4. Today Anyplace shows 1-4 and 6.  No 5.

When I try to access AMC via ROD (ch100). I get an error message and it asked me to reboot my box.  I don't usually watch ROD so I was just testing.

I checked 309 (CraveOD) and it worked fine for me  today and has been working fine because I've been watching Bosch for the past couple of weeks. I also tested Chernobyl and it worked.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I noticed not all shows have all the episodes. For example all season and all episodes appear for Game of Thrones and Private Eyes but for Chicago Fire the only episode it shows is the final show of the last season. Why do some shows have all seasons/episodes but others don't?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@aries19ca : When Rogers purchase the rights for OD programming, these rights typically have a time limit, so that limit can expire.  Also, not all programming is available OD for certain reasons - sometimes there are exclusive agreements between the rights holder and someone else, or perhaps rights based on geography, etc.

Sometimes, there are simply mistakes made and if you believe it's a mistake, say like a single missing episode in the middle of a season, please report it to Rogers.  I find the Contact us or "Share a Concern" links to be useful in this regard:

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/contactus/share-a-concern