On Demand missing episodes

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: On Demand missing episodes

Yes, though It's not an issue for me (I had recorded that episode) I too noticed that episode 3 is missing.

I've Been Here Awhile

There are a lot of episode 3 missing on a number of shows. It is the person responsible to do it the particular week did not. Designated survivor and blindspot episode 3 are missing. I am sure more are as well but I have up looking.

I Plan to Stick Around

Unfortunately, on demand TV series are quite frequently missing episodes...really is no rhyme or reason to it.   Whenever our PVR messes up or we have a blackout, we check for the episode on ROD and we only usually have a 25% success rate of it being there.  Would be an excellent service if they ever had complete series...but I've never seen this beyond the first couple of episodes.  Just another example of a Rogers service that would be amazing if they ever actually did it properly.

I'm a Senior Advisor

I see Survivor S.33 E.03 available on my ROD.  Would that be the latest season? I've never watched it, but I'm pretty sure it hasn't been around for 33 seasons.  However, I have a SA8300HD with the SARA interface. Maybe missing episodes is a NB3/Navigatr "feature".

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm an Advisor

Hello @OLDYELLR,

Survivor is indeed in season 33. Something like 480+ episodes. 

I'm a Senior Advisor

LOL! I guess it's a survivor.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I've Been Around

Why does RoD not update their shows? The last 2 episodes of The Walking Dead are not up??? I am paying for this, where are they?

I've Been Here Awhile

missing episodes of Homeland Season 5

I can access Season 5 E3 & E4, but that's it.  Where is S05 E1 & E2?   What is interesting is if I do a "Search" Homeland doesn't come up at all.  Why can I not get E1 & E2?  And where's the rest of the season? I see they're in S06.

Thanks. 

I've Been Around

I cannot locate episode 10 of Big Brother 5!!!  Where is it? It goes from 9  and then 11.