On Demand missing episodes

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: On Demand missing episodes

A week ago there was a major power outage in Southern Ontario due to an ice storm, so I missed recording Shades of Blue episode 13.  I've been checking ROD every day and still only see episode 12 as the newest one. How long should it take for a weekly show to get added to ROD?

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Senior Advisor

It looks like I have a solution for the missing Shades of Blue episode. Yesterday I used the ROD search function and it only turned up Episode 13 in SD. Today I see Episode 13 available in SD and HD and the Search finds the HD episode. So it looks like in this case it took 8 days for a series episode to be added to ROD, a day after the next episode was broadcast. It still doesn't explain why some shows take a month to get added as reported earlier in this thread.

I Plan to Stick Around

I have found the ROD to be very hit or miss.  Our power too went out, and of the 4 shows that we missed, NONE of them were updated on ROD as of one week later...Vickings on History channel is particularly bad...only currently having one episode...which is about 4 episodes behind what's being broadcast.  Every time we have to use ROD we are sorely disappointed and end up catching up on missed episodes online.  Sad how much content my family has been watching online lately considering what we are paying Rogers for cable tv.  Really has me questionning how much longer I can justify the monthly cost given the constant ongoing problems.  ROD="Really Out Dated"

I've Been Around

Hello,

Writing about "Vikings" on Demand. Season 4 episodes load very slowly after the actual episode is aired on tv. There is only one available at a time and episode 4 of season 4 was missed all together!!?!? It jumped from episode 3 to 5!! 

This is the most popular show on the History channel and needs immediate improvement and attention. We pay for Rogers premium service and expect a better quality of product.

Thank you,

Jason

I Plan to Stick Around

We're Vikings fans here too.  Unfortunately, we usually have to watch online as the History channel content that we pay Rogers for doesn't update for NEONS.  ROD=Really Out Dated.  

SAD!

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm waiting for the latest episode of Better Call Saul.  The ROD FAQ says it takes 24 to 48 hours for new episodes to appear, but the latest episode was aired on Monday night.  It's now Friday, and the newest episode hasn't showed up.

I'm a Senior Advisor

It does look like Better Call Saul is a week behind. But that's pretty much normal with ROD. Seldom do you see a past episode available before the next one airs.

I've Been Here Awhile

There are missing epsiodes on Rogers on demand especially CTV related shows....Blindspot and designated survivor to name a couple.  Who wants to watch an series and miss an episode?   

***Edited Labels***

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hi @Camgirl2003

Welcome to the Community Forums and thank you for posting! Smiley Happy

As Rogers On Demand episodes come from the broadcaster, there is a delay sometimes in receiving the content.

Have you tried rebooting your digital box to see if the content updates?

What episode numbers are you missing for the shows?

RogersPrasana

I've Been Around

I'm missing episode 3 of Designated survivor, episodes 1, 2 and 4 are posted, someone obviously forgot to post episode 3! This is very annoying, it's not a big deal for a Rogers employee to review these weekly. Please see if you can help!