On Demand missing episodes

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: On Demand missing episodes

Not sure if it's the case here, but sometimes new episodes are not put in the correct place (Alphabetical Order). For example, instead of being listed with the rest of the Walking Dead, the new episodes (or a new programme, series or movie) are near the bottom of the entire list of various programmes out of alpha-order.  I have often found this on my Legacy Digital TV On-demand programming.

Sometimes after a few days or weeks, the episode is properly placed - I guess someone complains or Rogers notices they've put it in the wrong spot.  I'm guessing this is some sort of manual process and whomever adds programming is not very good at it, or doesn't care.

SP4321
I've Been Here Awhile

You're right that happens, but in this case they're nowhere to be found...
charlong
I've Been Around

Can someone explain why amc would provide only some of the season 10 episodes? The second half premieres on feb 28 so I’m looking to catch up on the first half. Episodes 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 12 and 14 are missing. There is no other (legitimate) source besides purchasing the missing episodes. Does anyone have a logical explanation for this lunacy?

Mhaggerty
I've Been Around

Can they look into making sure all walking dead episodes from season 10 are available?
Thanks

Bella41216
I've Been Around

I second this as episodes 17 and 18 are missing....now at a stand still at episode 16....

egarson
I've Been Around

Why are episodes 17 & 18 of The Walking Dead season 10 not available on demand?  Episodes 1 to 16 and 19 to 22 are there but not these two episodes.

RogersZia

Good evening @egarson,

Welcome to the Community!

I see you've already reached out to us via CommunityHelps, we're happy to continue the conversation on there :).

RogersZia

zx7rgril
I've Been Here Awhile

Episode 21 of season 10 the walking dead is missing 😞
I wanted to watch tonight !!
zx7rgril
I've Been Here Awhile

Further to above post, episode 23 is also missing.
RogersAndy

Hey @zx7rgril!

Welcome to the community!

Wanting more on demand availability is most certainly a reasonable ask! I have checked and it looks like not all of this seasons episodes for The Walking Dead are available at this time. This comes down to the vendor themselves to decide what episodes get approved for VOD so I do apologize for the lack of availability. 

@RogersAndy