OHL Action Pak 2019/2020

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

OHL Action Pak 2019/2020

I have had the Rogers Super Sports pack for many years now, one of the main reasons I get it each year is for the OHL Action Pak.  In years past there were many games offered in HD which is great, but I noticed this year there are barely any provided in HD?  Is there a reason for this?  Is this a permanent move?  If so I may need to rethink whether I need this package as the SD games are barely watchable.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

***Added Labels***

Highlighted

Re: OHL Action Pak 2019/2020

Hello, @JonnyMac

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Watching sports in HD is a far better experience than SD especially when the resolution on TVs these days is really high and great quality.

We have looked into this for you and it looks like the Games scheduled on Super Sports Pak, including OHL, are available in HD through our Ignite TV platform. Have you considered switching over to Ignite TV? If you are interested or just want more information please send a Private message to @CommunityHelps so we can get you all of the details.

Not familiar with our Private messaging system? Not a problem, Click Here.

RogersTony