No sound on PBS channel 64 Ottawa

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

No sound on PBS channel 64 Ottawa

Sound was intermittent lady Sunday during Masterpiece Mystery. No sound at all during Poirot right now. Thé station is not having issues according to them, and Bell fibe customers in the Ottawa sera are reportedly not having this issue. Please dix this unless you want us to switch.

***Edited labels***

I'm Here A Lot

Re: No sound on PBS channel 64 Ottawa

I should add that pbs is the only channel with no sound.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

It might be say the feed of the channel INTO rogers.

This is a user to user forum though.. rogers doesnt generally read/collect things from here.

You would be best to call in to report it... or let them know on their facebook or twitter page, as they are generally monitored.

I'm Here A Lot

Thinks gdkitty but I've found that issues mentioned here do get resolved or investigated. Will also post it to their fb page.
I'm a Trusted Contributor

@NotImpressed wrote:
Thinks gdkitty but I've found that issues mentioned here do get resolved or investigated. Will also post it to their fb page.

It is a problem that has also been annoying my husband for the past few days.  I just assumed that it was an PBS problem. I don't have a Facebook account so If you get a response would you post it here please. 

Get Ready!