No program info on TCM past Nov. 19

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

No program info on TCM past Nov. 19

Any ideas why the Rogers TV guide is displaying no specific information for TCMHD  after 7:30AM on Thursday, November 19?

***Edited Labels*** 

Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Re: No program info on TCM past Nov. 19

Hello @JGWilson,

We were able to replicate this on our test box as well and forwarded the issue to the appropriate department. Sometimes, this occurs when the information hasn't been sent off by the broadcaster and until the information becomes available, it cannot be added to the guide. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

RogersHassam  

I Plan to Stick Around

I appreciate your prompt response, but this issue still is not resolved on my end over 24 hours later. How long do issues of this nature normally take to resolve satisfactorily?

Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hi @JGWilson,

Unfortunately I cannot say how long it will take to update. Our second level support group already passed this along to another team that deals with these issues. Since we were able to replicate this issue on our test box, it is a known issue and it would depend on when the broadcaster makes the information available for us to update the guide. Can't really say when that's going to happen as we wouldn't know on our end but it is definitely being looked after. 

Thanks, 

RogersHassam 

I'm an Advisor

I saw the same issue on Space HD this weekend - guide listed program as "TBD". Keep in mind that Rogers uses the guide data they are given, and can only escalate and contact the broadcaster and  the guide data provider on your behalf.

I Plan to Stick Around

Once again, I see that there is no specific program information for TCM past 6:00AM on December 12.

I'm an Advisor

Hello JGWilson, the best suggestion I can give is to document the issue (@RogersHelps on twitter) and send it in - or call technical support.

It is a third party company providing guide data, the only thing we can do is document things and push back when they don't work.  This will give Rogers the ammunition it needs to follow up with the guide provider and fix the problem.

I'm a Senior Advisor

My Rogers Guide shows TCM programming out 6 days ahead right now, same as all the other channels, but I do recall when it didn't go past Nov. 19, just 3 days, as stated in the original post. Also, Zap2it shows TCM programs 2 weeks ahead, just like everything else, so the information is out there.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario