No Michigan/Michigan State game coverage in Canada this weekend??

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

No Michigan/Michigan State game coverage in Canada this weekend??

Hello!  I am amazed that, at this point, the Michigan vs. Michigan State US college football game is not being picked up on any of the TSN or Rogers SportsPak channels?  Is there any way to communicate feedback to Rogers regarding what is/isn't shown on the SportsPak premium channels?  For what I pay each month i would expect a game between 2 highly ranked teams being shown on ESPN in the states would be picked up here.  How do I proceed to get that message across??

****Edit Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.
Rogers Employee lockdown2341
Rogers Employee

Re: No Michigan/Michigan State game coverage in Canada this weekend??

The Super Sports Pak doesn't include any college football, only the NFL. As far as TSN goes, they decide what would be airing on their channel. If they don't decide to air the college footbal (which admittedly is strange) then it's up to them.

As far as communicating feedback you should speak to one of the mods. I've seen @RogersPrasana on the forums today, so she should be able to reply here and advise you on where to send your feedback and provide any additional insight.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @solongandthx

All the games (including USCF) to which broadcasts rights have been obtained can be found in the SuperSports Pak schedule published here on the Community Forums.

Check out last week's Blog post for the announcement and link: http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/blogs/blogarticlepage/blog-id/CommunityBlog/article-id/657

RogersDarrell

I've Been Here Awhile

Actually, there are many US college football games on the Super Sports Pak schedule, but UM MSU isn't included.  I just would like to understand how games are selected and left out, and who makes those decisions and how you can connect to those people!

An acceptable solution would be a link or email to give feedback about a game that viewers want to see but can't access.  Sports Pak is showing Wake Forest vs. North Carolina, which I can't imagine anyone in Ontario caring about, but not showing 2 teams from Michigan who are both ranked in the top 20??

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you check the SuperSports Pack schedule that was updated yesterday, the Michigan State vs Michigan USCF game will be aired on CH 431 this weekend.

Check back often as updates happen across multiple sports very frequently.

RogersDarrell

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks!  I had been checking (as recently as 6 am this morning) regularly and found nothing.  Even now using my Rogers home edition app the guide is blank for 431 at 3:30 on Saturday, but i am going to take your word for it!  Great news