Nextbox 3 reboot again?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Nextbox 3 reboot again?

Woman MadWe have error code when wanting to view a recording (054) not enough room on hard drive. Tired of having to reboot every time we go to watch the following day???This has been going on for three weeks. Several calls to TECH SUPPORT they get me to reboot it works   and thats all folks.............

***Edited labels***

I'm Here A Lot

Re: Nextbox 3 reboot again?

Ok I am getting that exact same message last night and now its been 10 hours later with rebooting a few times and still that message. Anyone have any answers??? Hate to need to return it with so many programs that would be lost forever . Did that about 6 months ago and was not happy

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Nextbox 3 reboot again?

I haven't seen that myself. I have a ton of recordings too, mind you I have an extender on it so would take over 200+ hours to be even close.

How full is it % wise?
Heard quite a number of people claim various problems when 80% or higher

Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation