Nextbox 3.0 menu/guide shows NO INFORMATION

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Nextbox 3.0 menu/guide shows NO INFORMATION

I have had it less than a week and every few days it shows "NO INFORMATION" for each channel when displaying MENU/GUIDE listings. This makes it impossible to browse and select programs to record. Will try a reboot. This never happened on my 8300HD.

***Edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Nextbox 3.0 menu/guide shows NO INFORMATION

Hello BytownCondor

This does happen on my mother's 8300 at times as well. Have you tried rebooting the box? Unplug the box and plug it back in. See after doing that it would fix it self.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The 8300s (on the SARA software) have been having the no info happening for quite a while now.. not usually getting more than a day or two, without a reboot.

But i have not noticed that on my nextbox 3.0 at all, all info is fine (well, as good as the info gets, from the new supplier company for it).. its there.

Try a reboot as sugested.. but it shouldnt need to continually do that.

I'm an Advisor

Hmm, like Gdkitty, I'm not having this problem on my NB 3 either. Seems odd for sure. I wonder if location might have something to do with it. I'm in Toronto East York.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jimboden

On my NB3.0 & 8300 PVR i only had issues like this once in a while but never on the NB3.0. It would be on the 8300 mostly. Rebooting fixed it most of the times. I live in Scarborough.
I'm Here A Lot

I am having this issue frequently!

My PVR lists all content in the listings but the secondary TV says No Information and I can't program anything from a second room? I've tried rebooting the Nextbox but still the same? This has happened at least a dozen times and I have had to wait days until it returns? Any suggestions?

Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hello @SixthScents,

Can you please try rebooting all of your boxes and let us know if that fixes the issue?

Thanks, 

RogersHassam 

I'm a Trusted Contributor

For a week now I've been getting No Info on the Space channel for most shows.  And my Scheduled Recordings are only listing recordings as far ahead as two days.  This stinks.

I tried rebooting, and got one extra day out of my Sched recordings, but that was when it wasn't showing me future recordings much more than 24 hours ahead.  I'm still not seeing anything past 48 hours from now.

I'm Here A Lot

Well I had to swap out my nextbox for another one. It took 3 hours for the listings from my pvr to recognize it. It is now working but my screen looks small but I'll figure it out. Thanks!
I Plan to Stick Around

I know this is an old post, but i'm having a similar problem with the Nextbox 4k.  

I've tried rebooting several times - no luck

Any ideas?

Topic Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 9 in conversation