Nextbox 3.0 I set it to record a program but when I go to watch it, it's not on the list

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Nextbox 3.0 I set it to record a program but when I go to watch it, it's not on the list

For the last few days I have set it to record a program but when I go to watch it, the program is not on the list.  Where has the recordings gone?  Should I do a reboot to solve this problem?  And I'm only 20% full so it's not because I have run out of space.  I have only had the Nextbox for a couple of months and this is the first time I have encountered any problems with it not recording the programs.  I have come home & the record button so I assume the program would be on the list to watch but it's not on the list.

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Nextbox 3.0 I set it to record a program but when I go to watch it, it's not on the list

So from what you can see, it looks like it WAS recording? (the light was on)

Its possible its just a display issue.
Best bet is to always reboot the box... might clear it up.

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nextbox 3.0 I set it to record a program but when I go to watch it, it's not on the list

I believe a recent update screwed up a large number of people's Nextboxes. Mine's unable to play back anything that I've recorded. In face, none of the PVR features, such as pausing live TV are working on mine right now.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Are you able to go into the settings menu, and see what yours lists at the current version?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes the light was on so it was recording but when I went to watch the program, it wasn't on the list.  I did a reboot & my recordings were on the list.  So next time I have any problems I will try a reboot, that seems to have solved the problem. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Mine says 5.0.0.0123. Is that the latest version? It's gotta be a problem with the firmware as it can't be a coincidence that so many people have started experiencing the same problem in the last 2 weeks.
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh, and the DVR firmware version says SC23
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yeah, thats the latest that i know of.. its been out for quite a while
(was checking just incase you got something newer)

It not fully global... myself, and 4 others i know with the NB3 dont have the issue (mind you, we are all in the same area... maybe its area related? though i dont know exactly how..)

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation