NextBox - Unable to Delete Recording

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: NextBox - Unable to Delete Recording

Thank you very much for the good response.  So far, I don't hear any clicking from the PVR, so the hard drive appears fine (it barely makes any noise at all when I watch a recorded program).  I'm inclined to think it might have been a firmware update of some kind: the PVR has been saying "dnld" (which must mean download) many times over the past couple of months (that would last a few minutes each time), and once "LOAD" for a very long time (at least 10 minutes; then I gave up waiting for TV to come back), not long before I noticed it working again.  Perhaps that loading was the new firmware...  Odd, in any case. 

I'm a Trusted Contributor

@pierto wrote:

Thank you very much for the good response.  So far, I don't hear any clicking from the PVR, so the hard drive appears fine (it barely makes any noise at all when I watch a recorded program).  I'm inclined to think it might have been a firmware update of some kind: the PVR has been saying "dnld" (which must mean download) many times over the past couple of months (that would last a few minutes each time), and once "LOAD" for a very long time (at least 10 minutes; then I gave up waiting for TV to come back), not long before I noticed it working again.  Perhaps that loading was the new firmware...  Odd, in any case. 

Pierto,

There are software glitches with the Navigatr product and there are functionality flaws with the Navigatr product.  Unfortunately some of the people at Rogers do not know the difference so make sure you indicate if it is a software or functionality problem.  

I've Been Around

I have a 3.0 netbox HD PVR.
I have 2 series that are scheduled to be recorded, but there are no upcoming episodes coming up (1 of the shows is no longer broadcasted) I'm unable to delete it from my list. I've searched high and low and there is absolutely no option to cancel these scheduled recordings ?!?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I've Been Around

Scheduled recordings not deleting on PVR

Does anyone know how to delete scheduled recordings that are stuck? On my dvr, it says I have scheduled recordings that go back to January. I can't get rid of them. Is there a way to do it without a factory reset on my PVR box?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Aliesha1:  Your post was probably moved to this existing thread.  Please see post 34 of this thread (the post

above yours).  Click the link for instructions on how to delete scheduled recordings.

I've Been Here Awhile

I can’t watch or delete one show off of my 4K NEXUS box. I can catch and delete other shows. How do I delete this one show?

Good morning @merisel8!

Welcome to our Community!

Corrupted or stuck recordings can be really annoying but luckily, they're typically temporary. It has happened to me on occasion! Usually rebooting your box by unplugging the power for two minutes will fix this and allow you to delete the recording.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Corey,

I did end up resetting the unit and that did the trick. Thanks for the feedback