NextBox Navigatr - October/November 2016 Deployment

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Regular

Re: NextBox Navigatr - October/November 2016 Deployment

Thanks
I Plan to Stick Around

I am sure this has been asked before (Too lazy to go through the other 30 pages Smiley Happy ). Is there any way to delete a series recording yet? I have a few old series that do not give an option to delete the recording series but just the episodes that were recorded.

Thanks!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks @57 I will try that

Updated: Yay able to remove the 'Zombie' tiles. Seems like it is in a bit of a weird space as I would have expected it to be on the main recording page. But the grouping does make sense at the same time because its for future recordings... Hmm oh well mystery solved.

I Plan to Stick Around

So, when are we getting this upgrade? It looks like I missed the boat. I received an ad in the mail saying my TV experience would be improved back in October. It is now January and I still haven't noticed any change, hah!
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@wsxedc wrote:
So, when are we getting this upgrade? It looks like I missed the boat. I received an ad in the mail saying my TV experience would be improved back in October. It is now January and I still haven't noticed any change, hah!

If you are running a Nextbox 3.0 or Nextbox 4K, Goto Settings -> Troubleshooting -> System Info:

Software Version: 6.2.0.0139

This is the latest public release, the boxes are automatically updated. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@gp-se I must apologize for I don't see the "Troubleshooting" submenu in the "Settings" menu. I see the "My Preferences", "Caller ID", "Audio/Video" etcetera, but I do not see Troubleshooting. May you enlighten me, please?

edit -- I am running a dcx3400, whatever "Nextbox" that is...

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

What box are you running? on the Nextbox 3.0/4K troubleshooting is at the very bottom of the settings menu.

When you hit the "Guide" button on the remote, does the menu/guide show "Rogers Navgator"

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

No, I'm still on the same old . . No Navigatr. DCX3400... came with Rogers Ignite. Then Rogers sends me an ad in the mail, with pictures of Navigatr, saying, hey, look your TV is about to look awesome - fast forward a dozen weeks later - it still looks bad. I mean, nothing changed.

I Plan to Stick Around

It is a "Nextbox 3.0 HDPVR"

edit -- that's what it shows on my bill. Am I paying for equipment I don't have? (lol)