NextBox 4642 Error 65TR

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

NextBox 4642 Error 65TR

hi guys
I wondering to know what the problem is in cisco hd box shows 65 tr in display no want reboot or following the reset instruction is any one have same problem
even Roger's want do any thing about it because is owned box . even technicians don't have any answer he said is problem of the box.

*** Edited Labels ***

Highlighted

Re: NextBox 4642 Error 65TR

Hello, @MOUNDERSS

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can imagine how frustrating it is to experience issues with your purchased NextBox Terminal. We definitely want to assist you with this issue and try to find a solution for you.

Most issues are related to RF signals at the coaxial outlet rather than faulty hardware. We can test this rather easily if you have another TV set up inside your home. Simply connect the box that is not working to an outlet that currently has a working TV. If the NextBox starts working on that outlet then you know that there is no problem with the box.

Please use all of the same connectors as the working TV to rule out an issue with the coaxial cable. Let us know if the same error appears in another working outlet in the home.

We look forward to your response!

RogersTony

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi thank you Tony for help and support

yes I tried to plugged in different outlet no luck it looks is no change to reboot the book it looks that code 65 tr come right way after that I plugged in my box. I dont think is problem of outlet I think is problem with box but I dont know if kind of this box have hard drive it means is only hd box is not a pvr. I tried to folllow to step was It mentioned to reboot the box it looks the box is not rebooting is only that can see is that code 65 tr.

thank you for your help.

Highlighted

Good evening @MOUNDERSS,

Thank you for providing all the troubleshooting steps you've completed in detail. If you've already tried an alternate outlet with the same connectors as the working TV (as recommended by RogersTony) and you're still seeing the error please reach out to us via PM and we'll take a closer look on our end too. You can learn more about our PM system from the How to Send a Private Message blog. 

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

yes I am happy to get help but Roger's ask mevto get new box but I am not able to get new box and paying for rental 70 $ for basic cable is a lot I just want keep mine if I get solution.