NextBox 3.0 - Not Recording

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

NextBox 3.0 - Not Recording

Hi.  I hope you can help.  I got the new netbox 3 a few weeks ago.  

For the past 2 weeks I have been scheduling a show on natgeo channel 85.  I have recorded other shows from the channel without any problems.  The show I am trying to record now doesn't even get listed on the "live" menu.  It's like the recording get's lost or forgotten about.  When I go in to check, there is no recording scheduled.

I'm new to pvr'ing.  Thanks for your help.

***Edited labels***

I've Been Around

Re: NextBox 3.0 - Not Recording

Hello inbalnce

This sounds a tech call otherwise the show you are trying to record is a ppv that way it won't record or there is a set time to record other shows at the same time you are trying to record the your tv show !! Check if you have a show scheduled to record at the same time or not!! And just an advice get yourself the HDPVR 3.0 it's amazing - you can record 8 HD shows at the SAME time and you can customize your channel guide. Switching to 3.0 is the best experience ever

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation