NextBox 3.0 - How to Remove Message Bar at Bottom when Recording Playback is Paused

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

NextBox 3.0 - How to Remove Message Bar at Bottom when Recording Playback is Paused

If I pause the replay a recorded show, Netbox 3.0 puts a huge "paused" related message bar in the bottom 1/4 of my screen that can block what I wanted to see.

Anyone know of a remote control key that removes/turns off the message bar (but leaves the screen paused) ?

If I pause my WD media player, its easy to turn off the message.

Or is there a detailed user manual somewhere ?:

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm an Advisor

Re: NextBox 3.0 - How to Remove Message Bar at Bottom when Recording Playback is Paused

DE_:

I haven't had the Nextbox for a while, but I also had that issue. If I remember correctly, just press exit and it disappears.

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: NextBox 3.0 - How to Remove Message Bar at Bottom when Recording Playback is Paused

Have you tried the EXIT key?

Here's a link to the Cisco User Manual. There's a link to a Rogers one somewhere, but I don't have the time right now to search.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/video/videoscape/Voyager_Vantage/OL-26393-03.pdf

I Plan to Stick Around

Ouch. Yes you are right - press the exit key. How could I have missed that 🙂

Thanks