News Mix Channel 179 not loading

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

News Mix Channel 179 not loading

Is any one else having a problem with channel 179 (newsmix) channel not loading.  I've had to call tech support about once a month for several months now to report this.    Every time, they have to escalate the issue to their engineers (according to Rogers) and then the issue gets resolved later in the day.  It's a bit annoying.

*** Added Labels ***

Highlighted

Re: News Mix Channel 179 not loading

Hello @mjm2,

Experiencing recurring issues with a channel that you frequently watch can become really inconvenient! We definitely want to look into this for you to see what is going on.

Underlying signal issues can sometimes cause these type of problems. We'd like to run some tests on our end as well as review the notes related to the Tickets that were escalated previously regarding this matter. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can pull up your information and get started on this.

If you are unfamiliar with our private messaging system please CLICK HERE.

RogersTony

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Sorry...don't know who you are. (Community).

Rogers has access to my account - they can pull the data they need themselves.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@mjm2 ; The @CommunityHelps people on these forums can assist you, however, they need some confidential information from you in order to help, hence the request for a PM. Click on the @CommunityHelps link and send them a PM (assuming you're logged in).  Using this technique may take a bit longer than "chat" or FB or twitter, however, I have always found these people to be responsive to customer needs.